Monday, October 25, 2004

web design

and who's idea was this anyway?

I am very fortunate and spoiled. I have been surrounded by very creative and wonderfully talented web designers ever since I've been in the business. In fact, I can only think of one time that I rejected the coding of a site in 6 years. I did have the team recode the html and recut the pages. The team worked over a weekend and still made the customer deadline. It was very stressful, but in the end everyone was happy. And that was the last time that anything like that happened again.

I have very high work and acceptance standards. I do expect for things to be successful in my projects. I expect to have satisfied clients all of the time - or at least the Largest Majority of the time. Sure, there's the occassional time when a client needs a nudge to be happy. As a consultant the number one most important thing is to keep my clients happy.

I just want to thank my local team for all their hard work and excellence in quality. I would say that they can implement just about anything - got a project or idea! Send it our way, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: