Tuesday, October 05, 2004

new browser

Firefox

Ok, I'm convinced, this is a great browser. So far, I've managed to view everything just fine and pages that load so much faster. It's great and it's only my 2nd day using it. I have so much more to learn about it. There are lots of extensions to add to make the experience more personalized. And there is the ability to view web pages in a tabbed format! That's every better. One instance open with multiple web pages up and ready to go at any time.

Today, I added quite a few shortcuts to the search box. It's great, I can pull up a dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia, search engine, ebay, amazon and search on them instantly! What a great design improvement.

I know I will learn much more about this, so in the meantime, it's a new fun toy!

No comments: