Monday, October 11, 2004

Back at it

Monday Mornings

It's Monday and I'm back at it. Working already before I can ever leave home for the office. I have meetings at the end of the day and lots to do in between including compiling a report that will take me about 2-3 hours to complete! 100 emails again.....not sure how many I will actually be able to ready through. So you can see, it's going to be a busy, busy day. I'm working from home this morning and depending on how much I can get done, I may just stay here until my client meetings this afternoon. A new person has joined one of the brand's teams that I manage. I will help her get acclimated to the work and help her understand the process. Sometimes it can be a bit confusing, so I'm glad it is documented and I can leave it with her to help her in the future. The nice thing is that I have become the senior member of many of my brand teams over the past 3 1/2 years. I can't think of one where it's the same people managing all parts of the business for that long.

I'm off to read emails, write reports, and confirm my meetings. Have a SUPER Monday!!

No comments: