Monday, March 28, 2005

Going out to shoot pool

Need to practice a little

I've been shooting pool for about 14 years. I used to shoot pool all the time. We had a pool table and I shot on a league. Over the past 5 years, I haven't shot pool much at all. The pool table was sold because I didn't have a place to really have it. I mean we couldn't get it level because my basement floor is the worst!!

My ex taught me how to shoot pool, even though it was painful because I never did like him giving my any instructions. I was pretty good and I've learned from the many people that I played against.

This week I'm going to get some practice in. I would love to be on a league again. But in order to do that I have to learn more defensive shooting and this week I am going to start on this path.
IT'S GOOD TO BE ON VACATION :)

No comments: