Thursday, March 03, 2005

Anyone know anyone?

definitely looking for a good recommendation

Today was the last straw, the clincher. It was Rainman's day off and it was a beautiful day - sun shining all over the place. It was a perfect winter day!! And Rainman could have come over and moved some more of this stuff. But instead, I didn't hear from him all day long. I don't want to do anything radical, but I will if need be. I am perfectly capable of moving all of his stuff outside, and stopping by his job to let him know it's all out in the driveway. I know, that's really shitty, so I'm not going to, but it makes me feel like it because he has no respect for me or my family by dragging his heels.

My son would like to paint the basement and fix it up while he's on spring break. Then he's going to move downstairs, which is sweet for me, because that opens his room up to become my new office :) So, we all have alot of work to do to get the house ready and the first step is getting the rest of Rainman's stuff out. I mean, I was nice enough to let him store his stuff here. Now he should be nice enough to get it out when I ask.

So, I will take a deep breath............try to track him down over the weekend............tell him to get over here Monday to get his stuff.

So, like my question is, does anyone know anyone career-minded, successful, moral, ethical, has integrity and likes to have a good time. He has to know how to treat a woman and I would prefer someone with a heart for God. He has to have a good sense of humor, like sports, movies, and teenagers. He has to be outgoing, have his own friends, have a fashion sense and like fine dining and wine tasting. He should like to go to art openings, symphony and social events in the city. Travel is very important, especially international travel. He should have his own opinions, confidence in who he is. PLUS HE SHOULD HAVE A NICE CAR :)

Ok, it sounds pretty bizarre and believe me this is not the definitive list and it's not in any special order of importance. I just want to meet someone that wants the same things out of life that I want. I have always settled and I don't want to settle anymore.

comments please :)

No comments: