Sunday, March 06, 2005

Beautiful Day

and I'm loving it!!

It's an incredible day in Southwest Ohio!! The sun is shining, it's nearly 60 degrees, breezy and BEAUTIFUL!! I've been outside enjoying the day, cleaning up my yard (my dog - poopy mess!) and just throwing stuff away. It's nice to be outside without a jacket on.

Went out last night with some of my old friends from the neighborhood. We had a blast! I haven't been out partying like that in years. I went to hear a friend's band and hung out with all of the old crew. We hung out last night and told old stories, got caught up on the kids, jobs, and all that. I really missed them.

After the band played everyone went to Joe's house. That was fun, we played darts, listened to music, talked some more. Nice time!

I'm making a list of things that I have to buy, I LOVE TO SHOP!! New silverware, dishes, coffee maker, kitchen table. I saw some great patio furniture at the second hand shop today. I want to see how much it is. That would be great on my deck. I want my back yard to be nice and cozy, more flowers, more gardens. I would love to put in a garden with furniture to lounge on in my back yard. I have enough room. I just need to visualize it and see how much it will cost to do it. Maybe Kim can help me, she's really good with landscaping. I'm also going to buy a composter.

So, I guess I've got some projects in front of me. I can probably ask Guitarman and his buds for help if I need it. I just have to be careful with that friendship. It could easily be more than I want.

And I have reconsidered the whole dating thing. I just don't want to date anyone right now. It's just not worth it, I invest so much and always get hurt in the end. I'm not ready, not interested and not going to do it. So, for now, I am just going to take care of myself. I'm going to walk everyday, follow my weight watchers diet and spend some time doing the things I like. Hang out with my friends, do dinners, go to movies, just relax and talk. Sounds like a great life to me!

No comments: