Monday, March 07, 2005

My Fault

Go Figure...

When you were a kid and broke something around the house, did you ever, even one time blame it on your bother or sister or cousin or someone else? Well, I think that's normal for kids to try to cover up when they do something wrong. It's a survival skill. But when it's an adult that can't take responsibility, it drives me NUTS! Today, I was once again challenged by an adult that decided I was the root causal of his lack of responsibility.

YIKES!! I'm telling you, I just have to say, I can't stand people that LIE and by blaming others for their mistakes it's a BIG FAT LIE. Seems like the last couple of weeks I've had a barrage of challenges with a couple of my friends. Last Monday was the first, today was the second. I knew today I would get the blame, last Monday I was blindsided.

I can't stand when people don't take responsiblity for their own actions. The blame game, everyone lately seems to be good at it. F*ck 'em

No comments: