Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

hippity hoppity!!

It's a gloomy, gray day. The sun only peeped out for a few minutes this morning while I was cooking! But it's been the BEST day. I love days that I get to spend with my family. We went to church this morning and it was glorious! Then when I came home, I finished cooking the most fantastic meal - my very own special recipe: Mexican Lasagne and a ham, mashed potatoes, asparagus, baked beans, potatoe salad and macaroni salad. All with a fresh salad with tons of vegies and asiago cheese dinner rolls. Topped off with a couple bottles of wine and some green apple martinis. Mmmmmm.

Everyone has eaten. I had all my kids, their friends, and my friends here for the day. It was a great time. Lots of laughter and joking going on, video games being played and BASKETBALL on the TV! (too bad for UK and my picks!) I have cupcakes for dessert when everyone is ready.

I hope you had a nice Easter with your family. It's a blessed day and one that is so important for the Christian faithful. Luckily for me, my kids realize the importance of the season. :)

Guitarman and I have been hanging out and talking. He says he cares for me very deeply. We'll see, I have strict requirements, and I doubt that he will be able to cut it. It's a tall order, many have tried and have failed.

No comments: