Thursday, March 24, 2005

Fun shopping

off for Spring Break

My daughter is going on a trip with her friends from school to Florida for Spring Break. They are going to have so much fun and I'm glad she is going. They have been friends since 2nd grade and there's about 12 or 13 people going. Wow!! Oh to be a fly on the wall.........:)

In the meantime, Guitarman drove us last night to the mall, went shopping with us and we just had a generally great time. The thing that REALLY gets me is that she had a great time with him! They talk and laughed and hung out. She NEVER does that with others. I guess she's growing up.

You know, I'm reading he's just not that into you and it's cracking me up. It's so true. I think every woman who's dating or trying to get hooked up in America should read this book. I'm going to be sure that my daughter does! I swear, I have dated almost everyone one of those types, some all rolled into one guy..............it's bizarre. I'll start posting my favorites :)

Gotta go, my email is downloaded and I gotta get back to work.
happy happy joy joy

No comments: