Tuesday, March 01, 2005

more thoughts on Friends and Integrity

thanks for your feedback

Well, I did get some feedback on my opinions about Integrity. All I will say, is that you are right: "People make mistakes, even those with integrity -- but you can measure a true friend by his/her capacity to say, "I'm sorry"....and their commitment to make things right." -- Anonymous

Thanks for the reminder and removing the emotion from the transgression. She is one of my closest friends and I love her so much. AND I HATED BEING PUT INTO THE MIDDLE and then literally hung when I was forced to intervene.

IT TOTALLY F**KING SUCKED!!!! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And for those that really know me, a simple I'm sorry from both of us will resolve this. I'm a very loving and forgiving person. I don't hold a grudge, don't believe in it. I've seen too many people grow old and bitter because of holding a grudge.

So, if you are reading this, I would like this to be resolved. You can't act like I don't exist because I do and we have been such GREAT friends.

No comments: