Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blogging Community........very original and informative

Every night I try to take a little time to check out other people's blogs. I am so amazed at how many people are blogging and what they choose to write about. And I am SURE that I've only seen a small part of the tip of the iceberg. MyBlogLog allows me access to all sorts of blogs with a variety of topics.

One thing that is a common thread, if the blog owner is pictured (as opposed to an avatar, a cartoon character, a body part, or animated gif), the blog owners are smiling. The blogosphere members of MyBlogLog seem to be a happy lot - lots of smiles and friendly people.

And the topics are as diverse as people themselves are - some are technical, product specific, personal (like mine), about pets - dogs, cats, birds, spiders....you name it, countries, cities, food, boyfriends/girlfriends, politics, school, marriage, divorce, kids, work and the list goes on and on. It's fun to read the blogs, get inside someone else's mind, experiences, and whatever else they allow.

I enjoy the blogs and will start adding my favorites here on my site. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SEE PICTURES OF THE WEDDING!!!!

Happy blogging!! But more importantly Happy Reading! I would not be a blog if no one read it....it would be "Latin"......my feeble attempt at humor past my bedtime. :)
"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: