Friday, February 23, 2007

If I won the Lottery

What would I do?

First, I would hope for enough money to live on for the rest of my life.

I would pay off all of mybills, quit working, take my honey to another country and get a kidney transplant, buy a house in all climates that I love - big house with a pool in Tucson, Arizona, beachhouse in SoCal, Cincinnati so I could be near my family, cabin in the mountains by Boulder!! Oh my, that would be AWESOME!! Then I would want to buy cars for the kids, my honey and myself. I would want to buy some nice presents for my friends.

Then after that, I would just want to contribute to help others: start a college scholarship fund with competition for women in technology; I think I would volunteer at a battered women's shelter; take in rescue dogs to save them from the gas chamber and find them homes; and travel to visit my friends and my houses!!

Oh yea, I would visit Dr. 90210 and get an assessment for some lifts, tucks, and makeover items. :)

There is one key about the lottery - you have to play to win!! I quit playing after I NEVER won, so all I can do is.....

DREAM! Hey, a girl can dream, can't she??

"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: