Friday, February 09, 2007

TV

American Idol is back and I've been watching the auditions with my daughters. It has been so much fun and now we go to the first round in Hollywood (or Hollyweird as Randy has been calling it) next week. I won't get my favorites just yet, I'll watch and see how everyone does, but I'll definitely find my favorite and support them.

Strange huh?

I have some favorite TV shows, can you believe it? I used to not watch so much TV, but I guess I have been watching it more since my surgery. Here's my favorite TV shows.

24
American Idol
Deal Or No Deal
Heroes
Crossing Jordan
CSI (Las Vegas)
My Name Is Earl
The Office
ER
Will & Grace (in reruns now)
and I watch news programs

The funny thing is that I don't generally watch TV while it's live. Mostly, I tivo it and watch it later. I like to blow through the commercials, rewind and rewatch!! It's fun.



"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: