Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Joined MyBlogLog

I was surfing around, looking for perhaps a picture widget or some nice tool for me to add pictures to this blog, when I found this cool community of bloggers - MyBlogLog. It's actually a nice collection of blogs - all sorts of them - all registered and linked into a single place. They have cool widgets and site stat tools to use, plus you can find blogs of all kinds of interest.

I'm still not done exploring and I'll be adding more links to my page, maybe even changing the layout again! The more I look around, the more I feel inspired to write in my blog, post pics and keep my journal alive.

"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: