Saturday, February 10, 2007

My MySpace

When I moved to California, I left behind in Cincinnati my 3 (adult) children, lots of friends and family. In an effort to keep in touch with everyone I used the tools available on the Internet: email, my blog, and MySpace, mainly to keep track of my kids.

I opened it up to the public today, taking the advice of an "anonymous" site visitor, who pointed out that I have a link to MySpace but had the security set to private. So, if you want to check it out please feel free, leave me a comment, and keep in mind, the site is just for fun!!

The link is: www.myspace.com/webgurl

Have fun and be safe out there!!
"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: