Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Organization, Program Management = WORK

It's funny, seems like no matter which hat I'm wearing, I'm always a Project Manager. At home - like with the move, packing, unpacking, organizing, arranging and rearranging - all takes project management skills. At work - balancing all the responsibilities of my role - delivery management, risk management, time management, and release management - all part of the project management background and it's what I do every day.

I love doing being a program manager, I love the feeling of accomplishing something every day. I love making a difference and actually influencing an outcome. It's exciting to help keep the plates spinning.

But as all good things - sometimes they wear you out. And right now, I'm tired - the work load + the move = TIRED!! heehee!!

So, I bid you adieu...and will write more later. I'll try to take some pics of the new place (after I get the boxes out of the way completely) and tell you how wonderful life is!

"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: