Sunday, February 25, 2007

You'll NEVER believe this........

OH MY GOD!! This is unbelievable.........we have only been living in our new place for 2 weeks and on Friday morning, when I woke up, two teenage boys broke into our house and stole some of our stuff out of the dining room! I couldn't believe it. Nothing like that has ever happened to me. And the nerve of them - WE WERE HOME IN OUR ROOMS - ALL OF US!! Those little fuckers!

I'd rather not list what they took, but the moral of the story is "everyone told me that living in Oceanside was crime riddled, we were taking a chance, blah blah blah - so we moved to Vista, safer, nicer neighborhood, home owners, less rentors, nice nice nice". CRAP!!

I just can't say more, since the Sheriff is still investigating........and they did investigate. Dusted for fingerprints, ground dogs, foot prints, I was impressed. So I want to publicly thank the San Diego County Sheriff's Department!! Let's hope they get enough on them to punish them.

I have a few ideas...........

"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: