Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Is It KARMA??

One more unbelievable event in my life..........I guess I just sit back and watch life and find myself amazed at what life offers. Today was no exception to the rule!

I GOT MY STUFF BACK THAT WAS STOLEN!!! It was returned by a perfect stranger....GOD BLESS HER AND HER FAMILY!! I pray for them that life returns the favor. I was soooooooooo grateful.

Again, I can't talk about the details but I can say that I'm always surprised with life and it's been an emotional roller-coaster. I'll write more about this later as I'm allowed to share the circumstances.


"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

3 comments:

silentsurfur said...

Hi Heavenly,

Wow its nice to know you got your stuff back by a complete stranger...what do you think is it Karma? or Luck or Miracle or Magic?

The one who gave you complement on your smile :)

Unknown said...

Karma, Luck, Miracle or Magic? Hard to say where one ends and another begins.......whatever it is, I'm blessed as a result!!

silentsurfur said...

Well it might be Karma..... "you will get what you do/did in life" whether it's good or bad. It will get back to you ....you are blessed that means you did/doing good.

Cheers (Wine) :)

Silentsurfur

P.S. Sorry my English is not good to explain things clearly. :(