Monday, March 12, 2007

Bloggst - cool new blogger's site

If you're a blogger and reading my blog, first I want to thank you for stopping by! If you've been reading my blog you know that I recently joined a site MyBlogLog.com which has introduced me to tons of fellow bloggers, great blog sites and as a result a new Blogger's Forum - called Bloggst.

They are having a contest right now to win a 2 yr Flickr Pro account for referrals that join Bloggst. So if you decide to join the online community as I did, please use my URL so I will get credit for your joining - Again it's http://bloggst.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=87

It's a great way to get your blog out there. Sign up and use my link :)
"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: