Friday, March 16, 2007

I AM SO SAD.......

I just spoke with the rescue group and we talked about Rusty, his behavior and I am so sad because tomorrow I am going to take him back to them. But they understand and have assured me that they will find Rusty the PERFECT HOME - someplace with a loving family, big yard and no dogs living as close as the ones on my street. They were so wonderful to me, they suggested that I snuggle, cuddle, kiss and love my Rusty all night. He really knows that I love him, it's just not the right dog for me.

The good news is he will find his right home and they will work with me to help me find just the right dog too.

I'm going to miss him............


"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

1 comment:

Asghar Javed said...

The quote by George Carlin seems to be biased ;-)