Friday, March 09, 2007

Worrying about Rusty

I'm not sure yet what's the matter with Rusty. But after I wrote last night, his tummy started churning and he ended up with diarrhea and vomiting. I let him out and he ate grass, which I was trying to get him to stop doing, then a few minutes later he pooped grass mixed with poo. I held him and rubbed him tummy, kept taking him out but really had to watch him because everytime he went out he tried to eat grass.

He's heading to the vet right now, my honey is taking him. Unfortunately, I can't go, I have to get ready for work. (We've been so busy at work and so much pressure is on to be there everyday and take care of so many things.) I'm so worried about Rusty, his coat is drying out, but I would expect that with all the diarrhea and vomiting. I stayed up most of the night worrying about him, cuddling him and checking on him. He did get up around 2am and did it again. Poor baby!

I hope and pray that everything is ok with him. I hope the vet can prescribe something, suggest something or do something. In the meantime, all I can do is pray for him and hope for the best. I have to get ready for work and leave shortly. I don't know what else to say....
"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: