Monday, January 29, 2007

The Year In Review

I was going to publish an END OF YEAR NEWSLETTER, I had stories written, picked out all these pictures, created this collage, but I stopped right before I sent it out. Instead I thought I'd recap the highlights here and post the pictures!! Hope you enjoy it!



1. Moved to San Diego, got a GREAT job!!
2. Tamara visited us in July for her birthday, BIG FUN!
3. Beka moved in with us in May and started college.
4. Jake and Michelle got married in October!!
5. Got to travel all over So. Cali and see the sights!
6. For Christmas, I received the BEST present EVER - a high powered, computerized, professional-type telescope!
7. Sherry came to visit us in April.
8. Had reconstructive foot surgery in December.
9. Rollie started dialysis in July.
10. Made some friends!
11. Went to Las Vegas and won!!

Enjoy the pics!
"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: