Monday, January 08, 2007

Dr. Today

I am heading to the Dr. today to see him for the first time since the surgery. He's a great surgeon and when I do post pictures you will be soooooo shocked!!

From what I can see so far, the scar is very very thin on the top of my foot. It's great! I don't have much pain, just shooting things from time to time and the occasional ache if I've been on it too much. I hope he takes out the pin in my big toe - it's starting to move, change the pointing direction, that kind of tells me it's ready to be taken out. Plus, it bugs me, kind of hurts. And I can't wait to find out how long I have to wear this ortho boot. It's different from others I've seen and it's like walking on a wood plank which isn't very comfy. Besides, once I get the pins out of the other toes and can quit wearing this boot, I can start driving. It's getting to be a pain not being able to drive.

Well, I'll check back in later on with a "Dr. Update".

No comments: