Sunday, January 14, 2007

still fighting the pain

The foot doesn't seem any better or any worse. I don't know what to make of it really. I guess Tuesday will be the deciding factor.

Also, today it became apparent to me that I have to move a little quicker on therapy for my oldest. She has been out Wed, Fri, Sat, and today. And she's only been here since Tues night. I don't mind if she goes out, but this is a little much. Then today she went out to watch the Chargers game and then came home and wanted to go somewhere else just because it is early. I'm not too happy about that at all.

So, I know tomorrow is a holiday for most people around town, but I will find the number for my EAP benefit and get calling. It's too important to wait.


"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."

-- Colin Powell

No comments: