Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The house hunt MIGHT be over

I THINK we found a place. The only reason I hesitate to tell you that we do have it is because I haven't heard back on the credit check. There should be no issues with that step, but I don't want to "jinx" myself. When our credit was run back in the summer for a home loan, we had very high numbers. Nothing should have happened to change that.

So, I'll tell you about the place and continue to hope that when I hear from her today, it's all good.

It's in Vista, CA. This is not very far from where we live in Oceanside. It's a smaller community and this townhome is near the library, town center where the movies and a quaint little shopping area, the farmer's market, the community center.

The townhome is a 2 car garage with washer/dryer hookup, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room with fireplace, large kitchen with lots of storage, small dining area that leads out to the patio which is bigger than our current patio - plenty of room for plants, some patio furniture, and we can even grill out there!! There's a pool and spa for the community. The house is about 1500 sq ft, which is BIG for out here. And the price was right! We were VERY happy with it.

Hoping to report that we get it! Then all I would have to do is start packing!! (which I am doing tonight!)

No comments: