Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Foot update

Just a quick update on my foot: went to the Dr. yesterday, he was not too happy about the infection in my foot and the instructions I received to go to Urgent Care of Primary Care. But all in all, he's definitely keeping an eye on it, and today is the first time that I can honestly say it looks better! THANK GOD! If the antibiotics don't clear it up, then surgically removing it is the last resort. I really don't want that.

My instructions are to still prop it up, stay off of it as much as I can, take the rest of my antibiotics and rest as much as I can. So, following Dr's orders, I'm working from home this morning, propping it up when I do go in and limiting how much I'm on it.

Appreciate your thoughts and prayers on this. It would totally suck if I had to have another surgery. YUCK

"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: