Saturday, January 27, 2007

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!


Do you love your life? I sure LOVE MINE!! I have many things going for me and even though it's not perfect, it's damn close!! Closer than I've ever been before!

I mean, I have the love of my life back after 30 years and I have to tell you it's AMAZING!! We are so much in love even after all these years. If we had stayed together, we'd be celebrating our 35th anniversary this year!! And to be honest, we feel like it's always been this way. We were madly in love in the 70's and are still madly in love. It's cRAzY, I know, but we really have loved each other all this time and still do. We've only been living together for 1 1/2 years right now, but it's GLORIOUS!! I can't imagine my life without him.

And you know, he overlooks all my "idiosyncrasies" and loves all parts of me. I feel the same about him and it's wonderful.

I've waited my whole life to be loved like this and now I have it and I'm not letting it go. I am going to cherish him, love him, and take care of him no matter what! It's more than wonderful!!

And you know, the kids love him, the girls live with us and they think he's great! They see how much he loves me and that makes them very happy. All-in-all, he did manage to put things back together and make it all right!! Thanks, honey!!








"Here's all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

-- George Carlin

No comments: