Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Night of Pain

Not sure if I did something wrong last night or not.

As I reported after I left the Dr. I was able to walk on my foot - it was awkward, but I was allowed to walk on it in the ortho boot. It wasn't that bad, just a little slow and deliberate. When we got home, Roland dropped me off so he could go to dialysis and I was fine. I mean, it hurt where he removed those pins and I'm sure my foot was experiencing some trama. But I was able to walk around the house - fix something for dinner.

By the time I got off the phone, relaxed for a while, ate dinner, my foot was really hurting. But I could still walk - it just sucked because it hurt. When he got home around 9pm I was in pretty much pain. I hung on the couch, kept it up and tried to feel better. I finally came to bed around midnight and only got a little sleep.

By the time I came to bed it was ridiculously hurting. Pain, big time. I made it to bed, and didn't get much sleep, even with all the drugs. When I woke up this morning and actually had to get out of bed - take 3 or 4 steps to the bathroom - WOW! I was in PAIN!! Big pain, really hurting pain, so much so that it is making me sick to my stomach. I need to eat something but I can't get out of bed.

This sucks.

I'm not sure what's going to happen, but Rollie can't get home today fast enough for my liking.

I'm going ot try to sleep while I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back. Maybe I did or didn't do something I was supposed to do.

No comments: