Friday, December 01, 2006

surgery is back on

My surgeon was sick on Monday - so the surgery was postponed until tomorrow - yes, that's right a SATURDAY!! I appreciate his dedication - it left me little time to chicken out. So, tomorrow is a big, 4-hr surgery to fix my foot. I hope that it turns out half as well as I picture it in my head.

But, we're going to get our Christmas tree today and he can decorate it. He loves it anyway - he can do that while he's taking care of me Sunday. Unless he does it tonight.

Christmas - I can't believe it's time again and this year, I won't see my family. I miss my kids and especially with the surgery, I want them to come to see me. Oh well, 3,000 miles is alot!!

I love you guys!!

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."

-- Colin Powell

No comments: