Saturday, December 23, 2006

GREAT NEWS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS everyone that was able to contribute to Teri's family and to ALL OF YOU THAT PRAYED that her needs would be met!! It all worked out BEAUTIFULLY!!
God Bless every donation - I pray that you receive the blessings back 100 fold!!


Here's a recap!!

1. She had her paycheck and her husband was able to make a little extra money plus your contributions allowed her to pay her rent ON TIME - NO EVICTION!!!
(who on Earth would evict a family 3 days before Christmas!?! I would like to find out her name and write letters to her!! but that's another crusade!!)

2. A Christmas tree with lights/decorations was delivered and her kids went crazy!! They got it put up and decorated! The kids started getting excited - finally Christmas was arriving at their house! Thanks and God Bless you for bringing the TREE!!

3. Presents - It's been a miracle and a blessing!! Gift cards, presents in the mail PLUS a family collected enough money to go out and buy 9 presents for each of their 4 children, wrap them and they filled the underneath of the Christmas Tree!! It's amazing!! GOD IS AWESOME!! This is what Christmas Spirit is ALL About!! Thank you for parting with presents for your own children to take care of someone else's!!

4. Food - Kroger Gift Cards!! Food - people went shopping for her and she called me last night crying - her refrigerator is PACKED full of great food and they will have the most wonderful Christmas Dinner now!! You are the BEST people!!

5. A little extra cash - allowed her to get
gas in the car and possibly get her Van fixed. I don't know what's wrong so I don't know how much it's going to cost. But they will be fine until the next pay period. And they will be able to pay their rent again in January out of their first paychecks.

I just can't say thank you enough. Teri sends her appreciation to each and everyone of you. I do too. This could not have happened without your kindness and love for each other! That's what is so important!!

And again, I know the blessings are with you, the giver, Teri, the receiver, but also I have been blessed not only from giving but from watching everyone else and hearing so many wonderful stories! You know I'm away from my family - even though this makes me want to be there EVEN more, it's ok - because I know that my children live among some of the kindest, most loving and generous people on EARTH!

Thanks again, and God Bless You!! Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and the HAPPIEST OF ALL NEW YEARS!!


No comments: