Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Recovery - Day 11

Back at work!

Day 11 of recovery became Day 1 back at work. It wasn't too bad. I read tons of emails, still have more to go. I let people know I was back at it, catching up and everything was falling into place. Alot of people let me know that they missed me, my boss teased me about "the place falling apart" without me! All of that made me feel wanted!!

It's a great place to work. I like my job, I like our products, I like my co-workers and my teams. It's pretty much fun which makes working super nice!!

Well, things are getting better day-by-day with my foot. I am following the Dr's orders to the letter and seeing improvement daily.

Tomorrow we're going to see some of the Christmas lights in neighborhoods. That will be fun!!

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."

-- Colin Powell

No comments: