Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Job Interview Results

Job Interview –

I believe it went well

I interviewed with the President of the company. I was very pleased with how the interview went, we seemed to get along quite well from the start. He explained more about the company to me. It’s a small company that is filling a need in the market and I’m excited to be considered to be part of this company. I believe that I can bring quite a bit to the table for them and help their clients as well as the company grow. I believe there is a lot of growth and earnings potential for myself in this company as well. California is a fairly new market for them and I could be instrumental in helping them get a foothold in the market.

I will know more by Friday or not later than Monday. I can only hope at this point that I am a fit for their organization.

No comments: