Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Do you have project work?

Still job hunting.

Well, it’s already happening. I got all settled in, have been out and about learning my way around and now I want to get working. I’m already getting bored. You know, I don’t do well with RELAXATION. I feel relaxed and ready to work. Well, maybe today, I’ll get a facial – and I could use a massage, but other than that, I’m relaxed enough.

I don’t need full time employment; I could easily do independent consulting and get paid hourly. I can handle working from my home office. I have everything set up and it’s a great environment to work in. But I do need something to do. Do you have any work that I can get done for you? Something that is not bound by physical presence, something that technology can answer? If so, I’m the right person for the job. I have connections to all sorts of designers, software engineers, database administrators. We can get the job done, no matter the size, from anywhere we are. (

Currently, I have a strong lead on a job. I’m a good fit, they allow working from home offices and also the client-sites. It will require some travel and that’s fine with me. I am a good fit for the position and have passed the phone interviews. Now I’m just waiting for the founder of the company to make it to California to interview me in person. I’m sure I would work out and love their product. The customer interaction is PERFECT for me!! I would sure love to give it a try.

However, in the meantime, got work? I’m your person to get it done!! I’ll manage your project and deliver on-time, on-budget!! Contact me!

No comments: