Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm homeless and happy ;)

Heavenly Thoughts

thank God it's finally over. Now I just have to wait for the check in the mail. I feel like I've been through hell to get here, but I haven't. I have just had to spend alot of money to get here. But it's over. It's all over.

So, thank you God for helping me through this. Thanks to my kids for working hard to get things done. Thanks to my friends, Brian and Sherry. Brian for managing the closing and the money. Sherry for helping when the mortgage company killed my funds. And thanks to my realtor, Cindy Enderle, for working hard in the end, holding my hand and teaching me all about buying and selling a house. I think the next time, I can do it on my own. Buy from a person selling without a realtor.

Oh well, now I can drink a glass of wine, relax and enjoy!!

So, I'm off to the job search AGAIN! But this time, I will get a job that I really enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: