Wednesday, February 01, 2006

hanging in there

I'm just waiting one more week to close on my house. Apparently, the buyer's "ducks are in a row" and now we're just waiting for the appraisal and paperwork to wrap it up. I hope we are at the end of this road. My son went over last night to check on the house. He said it still looks great, empty, but great! We talked as he walked through the house and it was fun to talk about our life there.

You know, we had a wonderful 5 years in that house. Alot of love, fun, friends, family, dog, cat, kids, movies, games, parties, cooking, relaxing, learning, loving and memories. I love my family and miss them so much. I don't think that I will ever get used to living in California while they are living in Ohio. It's the hardest thing that I've ever done. It was a hard decision, but one that I had to make. I had to seize the moment and take my chance with the "love of my life"!

But my kids............missing them............so glad I have the memories and pictures and phone and text to talk to them every day. Hey you guys! I love you so very much! Be good, make me proud.

Hey, I was watching the news and the Butler County Sheriff made the national news because of his stance on illegals. Now, this is a topic that I can relate to, especially living in California, especially moving to San Diego! Anyway, he's billing the Homeland Security Department for illegals that are locked up in his jail. He's had more than 900 in the last 12 months. To read more about it and his blog go to: www.butlersheriff.org

No comments: