Friday, April 27, 2007

Interviews

I've had several phone interviews, had some face-to-face and hope to have a few more next week. I was hoping to take the job that I interviewed last week and the week before. But, there is a slight problem with pay that is a slightly lower than what I made already. Don't understand it, they have insight into my salary. Well, I don't want money to be the main decision-maker, but honestly, it is a good part of the decision.

I mean there's company culture, growth, opportunities, training, education, benefits, day's off, and I have found a couple places like this!!

I'm really tired now, so I will blog more tomorrow about what jobs are out there in San Diego.
God Bless!
"Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!"
--- Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: