Friday, April 13, 2007

SO MUCH to do....SO LITTLE time!!!

I have been so busy. Phone calls, job searching, doctor appts, tons of errands, and NEW SUNGLASSES!! Yep, today, I went out to spend my Flex Spending $$$. It took sunglasses for both my daughter and myself to spend it all. I have to get it mailed in tomorrow. So much to do, so little time.

You know, it's crazy, I should be enjoying some of this time off. I have things that I want to wrap up - I have some plants to take care of, still need to put my stereo together, am looking for another box of videos that I have yet to find, have to take care of the dog, my foot is still swollen and it slows me down, want to start hitting the gym, and spend some time relaxing at the beach. Wow! I need a vacation :) Hey, wait, I have one.........but unfortunately, have to spend it looking for a job.

Maybe, I'll get a job soon....be able to take a little time off to get my wish list done - RIGHT!!?!

Happy Friday!!
"Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!"
--- Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: