Saturday, April 14, 2007

Snicker at the vet

I took Snicker to see Dr. Pyne at Fallbrook Veternary Hospital. First off, I can't say enough about how GREAT this vet is! He is wonderful with the animals and the owners. I just love going there and so does Snicker. He knows everyone and is happy to see all of them, especially Brian! So thanks to them for being so wonderful.


Dr. Pyne gave Snicker a 'clean bill of health", which is SUPER FANTASTIC!! He has been through so much and to come out of it so quickly is amazing. Dr. Pyne was very pleased with how well he is, how healthy he is and how the mites that caused him tons of issues are GONE!! YIPPEE!!

Plus, I found out that Snicker is a Pug/Chihuahua mix or they called him a CHUG!! That fits him so perfectly ;) He weights 17.3 lbs, up .8 lbs from 2 weeks ago. He is such a good boy and he really showed off at the vet that he knows how to 'sit', 'down', 'watch me', 'take it', 'drop it', 'leave it', 'loose leash walk', and be really, really good. He showed off as much as he could, kissing and wagging all over everyone that works there.

So, Snicker is happy, healthy, smart and doing excellent. I'm a happy owner and will keep on teaching him as much as I can learn. Thanks to Critter Crossings for finding him for me. It certainly is a match made in HEAVEN!
"Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!"
--- Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: