Thursday, February 24, 2005

My Surgery

Today is the day

Well, this morning I have to go to the hospital for my surgery. It's really not that big of a deal, I'm having a D&C this morning. I look at it as an "oil change" :) It's pretty basic, my wonderful doctor is going to perform the procedure. He said it takes about 15 minutes or less, but it does require a general anethesia, and I will have to take it easy for a while. Come home and get rest.

I'm pretty nervous in a way, more over the normal risks in having a surgery. I am confident that I'm in good hands with Dr. Osher and God has His hand in this, so what's to worry?

The worry part is what will he find? From the specimens that he removes, I pray he does not find any cancerous cells. That's what I'm praying and hoping about. And this I won't know for 2 weeks.

It's time to go.

No comments: