Friday, April 14, 2006

Frustration caused by adding a banner....

html issue
If you've been reading my blog, you know that I am on a FACES PROJECT campaign!! In an effort to support Steve's project, I have tried very hard to add a banner on my sidebar on my blog. Some unknown technical issue has occured and I have NO FREAKIN' CLUE WTF IS GOING ON!!

I have tried everything, I think I might have found a bug in Blogger!! OR maybe even a bug in the life of an html programmer. Sometimes things just fucking happen and you can't control them. To me, it's illogical and frustrating!! Things have to make sense. Technology works and has to work the same way all the time. AAAAaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh!

So let's trick technology and the frustration that I feel. Sign up the for project, send your picture in, he's on vacation for spring break, let's really surprise him and bombard him with his faces!! I'm sending in my kids' pics to help! Let's help him get this done!!



No comments: