Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Fours......

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Program Manager
2. Web Project Manager/Consultant
3. Bartender – loved it but I hope not to do it again
4. Tupperware Sales – loved it, learned a lot about people, especially women


Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Ghost
2. Blazing Saddles
3. It’s A Wonderful Life
4. Matrix

Four places you have lived:
1. San Diego, CA (live here now and absolutely love it!!)
2. Hanford, CA
3. Cincinnati, Ohio
4. Tucson, AZ


Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. 24, I know, it’s unbelievable but isn’t that the idea? It’s TV after all!!
2. Crossing Jordan, and all other CSI-type shows
3. American Idol, I don’t miss an episode
4. Fox News


Four places you have been on vacation:
1. London, England
2. Anchorage, Alaska
3. Geneva, Switzerland
4. Estes Park, CO


Four websites I visit daily:
1. Slashdot.com
2. Google.com
3. Timeanddate.com
4. Celestialhome.blogspot.com, my blog


Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. All vegetarian delights
3. Thai
4. Fettuccini alfredo


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Cincinnati, visiting with my kids and friends
2. Hawaii, because I’ve never been
3. The recovery room after having liposuction!!
4. In bed with my sweetie, but I’m not tired

No comments: