Thursday, April 13, 2006

THE FACES PROJECT!!!

FACES!! JOIN IN!!

A Cool Project by Steve

My friend, Steve, has got a cool project going on his website. It's called The Faces Project. It's an experiment in viral marketing – you know – word of mouth marketing – I tell you, you participate then you tell your friends and so on!! It's a fun concept and of course, in my quest to help my friends, SOOOOOOOOOOO I'm urging you to JOIN IN THE FACES PROJECT!!

After you send your picture to Steve to be posted, be sure to tell your friends about the project and let's keep this going for him! It's pretty cool, there are people from all over that have joined in. I really like checking out everyone's pic and I am going to keep looking to find my friends there too. So, let's help Steve and send him more FACES!

No comments: