Sunday, January 29, 2006

Moving and Shaking.....

Heavenly Thoughts

and packing and planning........yep, that's what's happening right now. We're being really smart and getting ready to move much sooner than I thought we really would. We've got just about everything packed except kitchen, clothing and important papers. I've left out a few things, like stuff we use everyday, but we've packed so much and there are boxes stacked all over the place!!

I'm so excited, I know I'll be challenged by having to get a job. But I will look everyday until I find something. I will send out resumes and hit the pavement until I get something. I've rewritten my short resume, I have to rewrite the long version. I'll get it posted online and show you.

I hope we get this pulled off with no issues...........I can't wait until my life calms down again...........boredom would be good!!

No comments: