Thursday, January 12, 2006

Got hired

Got hired

It’s great; I start a new job tomorrow. It’s a pretty laid back position, working in a new industry – Agriculture. I’ve never been involved in agriculture before plus there is a processing plant and shipping that happens on site as well. So I will learn the end-to-end process of growing grapes, drying them out and processing them into raisins, packaging and shipping in addition to working in the Sales and Marketing department. It should prove to be very interesting.

In the meantime, all is well on the homefront and I couldn’t be happier. He and I get along wonderfully and I have had plenty of time to meet my initial goal – come to California, put together a nice home for us, spend as much time with him as I could so we could totally reacquaint ourselves, prepare for our marriage, be a happy homemaker. So, here I am, very happy. I have accomplished those goals and now I’m ready to get back to work.

I’ll be able to cover my bills and even get ahead. That will be good. Maybe I can get all my credit card debt gone. Wouldn’t it be great to be out of debt except a car payment?? Wow!! I would love it. So, thanks for letting me whine and worry. Now I guess I’ll be fine.

No comments: