Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fresno Career Fair

if the health of the employment market of Fresno was represented by the career fair then its very sad my friends. Construction, financial advisors, insurance sales, banking - well, tellers - you get the picture. I did talk to someone from Kelly Svcs who promised to pass my resume on to the IT division, apparently they have a need in this area. Then there were the financial companies, banks, new home real estate, agriculture, and Mary Kay. Needless to say, it was a nice drive. And that's it!

Went to my 2nd interview. Seemed to go well. I was interviewed by the controller and attorney. We clicked. The company sounds like it has a good team environment. No office politics. Sounds like everyone works together and is helping the company to grow. I could do well in that type of environment. It's not that far from my house and everyone is nice so far.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

No comments: