Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm Engaged!!!!.

I'm ENGAGED!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!! It actually happened!!! I came to visit my love, arrived in California last night. As soon as we got home, he sprung a small jewelry box on me! He put his arm around me while I looked at the box. I was totally caught off guard. As I was opening it, he asked me if I would wear this ring for the rest of my life! Wow!! You should see it! It's amazing. He then told me that he would love me every day of my life. And you know what? He's already loved me every day since that fateful summer when we met in the bakery....so why would he stop now?! He wouldn't.

The ring is so wonderful, it's white 14K gold band holds a beautiful diamond solataire with a med wide band that has 2 rows of 7 diamonds on each side!! It's gorgeous! It's fantastic! It's so sparkly and I am so overwhelmed.

"Now this is not the end.
It is not even the beginning of the end.
But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

--- Sir Winston Churchill, November 1942

No comments: