Sunday, September 18, 2005

Im going in 2 weeks

I’m going in 2 weeks if I can

I promised my daughter last night that I would really try to get out of here in the next two weeks. I have a lot to do to get ready, but she is missing me and wants me to get out there. Besides, I am bringing her car (  So, now I have spent the day sorting through my kitchen stuff and deciding what to take with us and what to leave behind. I’m also shipping 12 boxes tomorrow and will pack up at least another 6-8 this week and mail. I might as well. I know I’ll have two cars to pack up but this morning, I realized that even though it doesn’t seem like a lot of stuff is still here to take, once we start putting it in the cars, there won’t be room for everything. It’s just best to mail as much as I can in advance.

I went out and bought new sheets yesterday. I love buying new sheets! My mom used to insist on washing them before we used them, but not me. I love new sheets and I love using them right out of the packaging. I can’t wait to get to California to try out my new sheets.

My day has been great, I started out cleaning out kitchen cabinets, then I went to get my hair trimmed and “Put back to blonde” from the red hair I so much wanted in April. Actually, it was fun being a red head. I got different kinds of attention. It wasn’t as sexual and obnoxious in nature as the way guys act with blondes. But it was definitely some good attention. Like I was a smart sex object, instead of just a sex object!!! Then I came back home and continued with the kitchen. It was good to look at all of my stuff and get it sorted. I find that I have memories attached to fucking everything! I don’t want to do that! It’s a BIG thanks to Florence………….my dear sweet Mom. Thanks Flo!!

Then I spoke to my sweetheart on the phone most of the day while I was packing and sorting. I was asking him which tools to keep and which to leave behind. Then we packed up some boxes together, me telling him what I was putting in them. It is fun to at least have him on the other end of the phone. My God, what would we do if we had to pay for long distance by the minute!! That would be an astounding bill. One that I wouldn’t want to have. Thank God for monthly flat rate long distance. pay for it whether you use it or not. That’s a brilliant marketing plan.

Well, more on the move tomorrow and definitely a recap of how my client meeting goes. Please pray that it goes good and that I will be allowed to work remotely, or at least give it a try. I want to go to California and I want to keep my job in Ohio. What a dilemma!

No comments: