Saturday, September 24, 2005

WANNA BUY A HOUSE???

WANNA BUY A HOUSE???
I’ve got a great one for sale:
http://remax.realtor.com/Prop/1050497285&gate=remax

This house has been a wonderful house for my family. We have had so many fun times here, the house has good KARMA, and has always been filled with love. It’s a great neighborhood, there is some privacy and the neighbors are nice! They pretty much leave us alone, but are friendly at the same time.

My kids have had tons of people over for sleep overs, movie nights, karaoke, graduation parties, prom nights, basketball celebrations, family reunions, Wed Wine Nights, Friday night parties on my deck. All of these have been fun times. My friends have spent many hours here and everyone loves the house.

There is plenty of room! 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, big living room with fireplace, family room that was a 2-car garage, full finished basement with wet bar, walk out to deck from the main floor, walk out to patio from basement. My driveway is big enough to park up to 8 cars!! Great for growing families or get-togethers.

I hope someone reading this will either be interested or know someone that is interested. I would love for someone that I know in some way to buy it. I’m sure that whomever lives here next will find the peace, love and harmony in this house that we did!  Thanks Reading for a great 11 years!!

No comments: