Tuesday, September 18, 2007

healthy living

My son and his wife were just here showing me some of the health products they sell with their business. I think it's great because they are really into it, they like the products and gave me samples. Has anyone ever heard of Quixtar? They have "exclusive" products that are making eating and staying healthy simple. If it's simple will we do it?

I already try, but sometimes the cravings take over. If there are healthful alternatives maybe the cravings can be controlled. I'm going to try...........I've been on vacation and so far it's been an EAT-FEST!! Good thing there wasn't Oktoberfest while we were in town - we ate enough Cincinnati food - Skyline, Frisch's, White Castle (yes, against my will I had a cheeseburger), Riley's, IHOP (and it was horrid), Cazadore's, Dancing Wasabe (absolutely wonderful), and my favorite the cookout at my friend's with all the home cooking.

We have one more day here in town, then when we get up Wed. morning, we're heading back to San Diego. One of these days, it will be the opposite way...we'll be leaving San Diego and heading back home.

"The most effective way to do it, is to do it." - Amelia Earhart

No comments: