Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Thank God, it's cooler

Man, did I ever think I would spend my time blogging about the weather once I moved to SoCal??? NO I DID NOT!! But here I am.........thankfully, it's in the mid-70's with a nice cool breeze and I actually think I'll be able to sleep all night with only a fan. What a BIG improvement over the last couple of weeks.


Look where I get to go next week......... I can't wait. My hometown - Cincinnati, OH! I will only be there for 5 days, but I get to see my son, Jake and his wife, Michelle. Beka, who only left last week, and her boyfriend, Jack. My cousins, Roland's sister and her husband, my family, his family, my friends and Cincinnati! I miss the city. It's where I've lived all my life and I am so familiar with it's windy roads, colored leaves falling, and restaurants that abound.

We get to go to Skyline, get sushi and drink lots of wine with my friends, have a cookout with my family. I just can't wait to get away, go back home and just be in Cincinnati. We are also going to look at some houses in the city - JUST IN CASE! I want to see what's available, how much house for the money. We would love a pool, hot tub, deck, basement, 2-3 car garage and a good location, out in the country with 1/2 to 1 acre of land. And next door neighbors that are not close enough to hear them cough!! Oh California! how wonderful it is to hear my neighbors sneeze!!

Well, at least I don't think we'll have rolling black outs since the weather is better. And I won't be such a bitch since I'll actually get a full night's sleep :)

No comments: